Back on the block

Happy Easter everybody !

I've been away from the list for quite a long time so I may be not up to
the present with this message:
I was told by Andy Ewen of Trace Elliot in England that there will be new
Gibson EDPs available ( also in Europe ! ) within 8 to 12 weeks.
Well, for me this is a sign of hope.  If it's an old tale for you guys,
just forget ...
By the way, I'd like to tell also that the new Boss RC 20 Loop Station,
which seems to be inasmuch an interesting machine to me, will be out in
Europe in June. Is it out in the States already, and anyone of you guys
tested it ? If yes, is there a review on the list I can refer to ?
I'd like to know if there is any software for PC out there which makes live
looping possible.
Sorry, if I might be bothering you with old crap again !
Finally, I'd like to tell all of you that I'm now working as an A&R for a
publishing company. We're busy in publishing, production, release and
distribution of audio material of any kind. If this is of interest to
anybody
( or if there's anybody who wants to find out ... ) you may check our
website
www.editionrahe.de
the site of our major partner
www.roba.com
and you may contact me for business items under
l.reininghaus@editionrahe.de

Regards

Leander