Re: The Orb

Yeah, I agree, their latest material, Orblivion and the new(released)
Cydonia are nowhere near their earlier efforts such as Pomme Fritz, my
favorite as well. Their remixes are usually better than their own tracks.
I've been on the lookout for that Tape-Beatles stuff, never seem to come
across it. Any info?