Re: MPX-R1 question

If all you need is program change & midi cc, you
might like the ART X-15.

http://www.artroch.com/products_detail.asp?PRODUCTID=61

The switches make no noise at all. I've had mine for
almost 7 years with no problems. The 2 exp pedals
come in handy.

My only gripes about the X-15 are....

1) with the exception of the bypass switch, none of
   the switches can be programmed to act as
   momentary switches. This prevents me from using it
   as an EDP controller.

2) the switches are very low profile with a membrane
   covering. Good for keeping the dust out, bad for
   feeling your way around while wearing shoes.

John

--- Steve Lawson <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk> wrote:
> conversely, can anyone suggest another foot
> controller that will have the
> same functions that is a) a little bit smaller and
> b) less noisy!
>
> cheers
>
> Steve
> www.steve-lawson.co.uk