Re: Electrix repeater

Welcome Patrick,

Please put your fireproof suit on...

also, take a snoop around the archives...this topic has been battered
until we're all exhausted.

t'aint out yet.  no one has used it.  except maybe Damon and Jamie.
so, Damon?  Jamie?  Have you had a chance to use the Repeater?
What'dya think?  Is it cool, or is it just a bunch of vaporware hype?
:)

best,

rich