Re: Leslie cabinet

I've been using a Leslie Speakers as an extension speaker...Most recently I
picked up a Motion Sound amp which has the Leslie rotating speaker concept
built in it....sounds awesome.

I drive the unit with an Ultrasound acoustic guitar amp as the primary amp
and the Motion sound as the secondary amp....big sound!  Using the flamenco
guitar with RMC pickups as the tone source.  Since the RMC's drive a Roland
synth, too....I can run the synth output directly to a separate channel in
the Motion Sound Amp.

Regards, Wayne