Re: [ElectronicMusic] mp3.com

When they first started the "premium artist" program, it took my song 2
days
to get posted instead of 1.

So far it's been 2 weeks for a song I posted since they did the 'payback
for
playback' change. It's simply not worth it. It's sad too, since I just
started an ongoing compilation project on mp3.com with the "Music from
field
recordigs" page. When I get some free time at home I'm going to start
looking for a new home for it.

Matt