Re: RC-20 vs DL-4

What about the loop memory and quantize functions?  Are they just gimmicks with no real quality sound to support their claims or what... It seems like the DL4 does have much more diversity of delay and creativity, but I figured I'd still look in to the RC-20.  No one has really played with it yet that I know.

Any input on this new RC-20 loop station is greatly appreciated,

jhn