Re: Heads up: Acid Pro 2.0 @ Best Buy

Yea, that price is a GOOD One !!!! Yea, I think the Suits at Best Buy figured out, all too late that this a pricey piece of Software...(they have it for 199.00, but they will sell it cheaper, per their site's add). So get it. Just think I paid 299.99 back in 1998 for Acid 1.0, now they have it for half that price.... !!!! I see why people pirate this stuff !

----Original Message Follows----
From: Adam Levin
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Heads up: Acid Pro 2.0 @ Best Buy
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:59:19 -0500 (EST)
According to this week's Best Buy ad, it's on sale for $149.99.
That seems awfully low. Is 3.0 on the way and they're just dumping the
soon-to-be-obsolete version or did Best Buy realize that this wasn't
exactly a product that their standard customers would be interested in so
they're clearing out their stock?
-Adam
---
"...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
becomes a Hearer."
- Chandrakirti
T h e D a r k A e t h e r P r o j e c t
http://www.darkaether.net/