RE: [ElectronicMusic] mp3.com

Wow... this addresses a problem I've been having with them as well... they
have absolutely no support. If you try to get support, you will get spammed
by their autoresponse system. I had an account from about a year ago, and
even though my page is still up, When I login, I can't access my song
library...I'd assume if you'd actually pay them $20/mo, they might actually
answer your emails, but who would take that chance... nothing that they
offer is even worth $20/mo. I could see maybe $5, but $20 is ridiculous
($240/yr!). Web hosting might cost as much if your using a lot of server
space, but they provide that part of the service for free. Thanks for the
links! I can't believe they are pulling this crap when they have some many
free competitors.

-pb