From: Christian Leduc [mailto:chleduc@total.net]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: hello

Well, it depends of a couple of things... how much looping times to you
want?

Well, maybe the Boomerang is for you.. It is not that expansive, offers
good
looping times (couple of minutes), has a better sound quality (the new
upgraded one)..

There is also the Line 6 DL-4 which I don't like very much but that's my
point on that question... But it is decent and is quite inexpansive for all
the things you can do with it..

Look on the web site on "Tools of the trade" and read a lot.. :) You have a
bunch of informations there...

Best,