RE: PMC10 Q's

Well... I often do it to switch distortions and back with a single button
press... I also do it when I use a patch on a little used bank, then
return to my main bank... then want the first patch back again. I set up
switches everywhere to do cc value assignments. I have a Waldorf 4-pole
bank with several buttons setup to control anywhere between 1 and 4 cc
values. I also have a bank setup to handle controllers in my Korg AM8000r.
So I go shopping for those cc buttons in my various banks... I frequently
bounce between controller patches on two units... and use the expeds for
each... then toggle again for more variation. I've got an EDP bank as well.

-Miko

>>> sginn@airmail.net 03/23/01 03:04PM >>>
I wonder when you might need to switch back and forth between two
different patches?

Steve