Re: Jam Man Upgrades

Hi Anthony:

We have one of the STEC modified Jamman.  It is an amazing and challenging
beast, and anyone interested in one thoughtful designers take on looping
would be well rewarded by looking at the STEC web sight.  Unfortunately,
Bob
was never able to get the rights from Lexicon to produce his machine.

The STEC Jamman still works under the 32 second limitation. What a ride
though!

Best,
Roctologists

on 3/21/01 4:05 PM, Anthony.Hancock@ing.com.au at