Re: PMC10 Q's

In the manual that I have (thanks to Miko!) the descriptions are on page
3-2.  Enhanced:
1. pressing a pedal set to enhanced causes the pedal LED to light and MIDI
String A to be sent.
2. if you press the same pedal again, the LED goes out and MIDI String B
is
sent.
3. if an enhanced pedal LED is lit and another enhanced or normal pedal is
pressed, MIDI String B of the lit pedal and MIDI String A of the new pedal
will be sent together, lighting the new pedal's LED and turning off the
other.
4. every time the new pedal is pressed after the initial switch, it will
act as a toggle between the last enhanced or normal pedal that was pressed
and the new pedal.  in other words, the PMC10 will switch alternately
between the two every time the new pedal is pressed.

the important difference between normal and enhanced modes is that a pedal
set to enhanced can be used to switch back and forth between the currently
selected patch and the previous patch, whereas normal mode does not
remember the previously selected patch.