PMC10 Worries

The story so far:
Steve wonders how to save info from the PMC-10 to use at a gig.  He asks
whether a Palm Pilot will do it.
Weeell, I don't have a Palm Pilot, but a laptop with a MIDI interface will
do it.  Also any device which store sysx, like the Alesis Data Disk.  I
don't usually bring two of everything to a gig, but since you have two
PMCs,
that would be a great solution.
I don't experience the PMC going down during performance, only when
editting, tho--
And while I'm at it, is my guess about the 30k limit correct?  Kim?
Anyone?
Gary