Re: new moog machine (was) Repeater Update

I'm sure Mr. Pulver will have more accurate and up to date info on this...

Bob is working on a new performance synth, believe it or not.

My question is:  Do they have a name for it yet?  They were passing
around contest entry forms at the January NAMM show.  You entered by
coming up with a name for Bob's new toy, and if the name was chosen,
you win the synth!  I haven't even had a chance to fill out the
form...did they do the contest yet?

any news, Mark?  you seem to be the default inside scoop on all
things moog.  :)

Seems like bob is in for tough competition with the new alesis
synth...that's a pretty mean looking beast.  i've had a chance to
mess about with it for just a little while, and i was beating myself
up about my lack of understanding of analog signal flow...seems like
a very cool board once you could really dig into it.

best,

rich