Re: Repeater Update - Get over it!

Like some on this list I saw a demo of Repeater at NAMM, and despite
the glitches and production delays I was impressed and determined to
buy one as soon as it came available.  I subscribed to this list
during NAMM because a friend told me there was a group buy in the
offing.

After a couple days' messages, which consisted mostly of whining, I
was inclined to unsubscribe. Instead of that, I ignored the carrying
on and have been rewarded by some fairly decent discussion.

However, you chillun' are at it again! Would you please just bite
your tongues and stop blubbering?  Electrix is a good company and the
Repeater will no doubt be a fine product when it arrives.

However, some of you will still be a bunch of babies.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com