Re: fretless, gratitude- recommended loop box?

In a message dated 3/19/01 3:52:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
studio_t@bellsouth.net writes:

send me any gear that is vexxing you and I will use it!

i agree with steve.....how often do i want to kick myself in the ass for
getting rid of "such and such", it only cost me X back in the 60's now they
want 5X for it now, and nothing really sounds like it today.....simplify by
all means, learn your equipment as best you can but dont get rid of stuff
unless you just dont like it.....after close to 40 years of playing i regret
the "treasures" (sounds) that i let get away.....michael