Re: Signal Routing Modeling

phalen orion wrote:

> I'd like to be able to use my computer to model different configurations
>of
> all my equipment (where things are in the signal chain, etc.
>
> Does anyone know of a program that will allow me to do so?  All I need to
> model are the ins & outs, not the actual effect of having the piece of
> equipment in the path.... something like Visio for mixers :)
>
> Best,
> Jonathan
> aka phalen180

Jonathan

you can download the winblade application from www.soundsculpture.com
its the GUI of the famous switchblade but you can use it without the
hardware
not the best for your purpose but its free
you'll also need an utility to make screen dumps if you want the graphs
to be printed or exported

Claude

PS: beware of the "GAS" resulting the try of the switchblade aplication