Re: sound manipulation

Well, I'm not really into drum and bass, or merzbow type noise music, but
most of my work is some kind of sound manipulation, and my style would fit
in with some of the artists you mentioned.

Sorry I can't write more right now, It's been hard getting 5 minutes on
the
computer this week.

Matt Davignon
http://mattdavignon.iuma.com