Looping in 4th Grade

howdy peeps,
                i am a 4th grade teacher and we are doing a unit on sound.
took my mackie mixer, small fender amp,a mic and rack w/ my jamman and boy
did my science classes have fun. we recorded people talking and then
guessed
whether it was english or gibberish when played backwards. lots of fun. i
did
this for my evaluation with my principal and she was very impressed.
looping
in the classroom, who'da thought?

=-) PJ