Re: FW: UK echoplex

> 499
>  is not unreasonable as an estimate of how much they will be. I'd like to
>  have more details of this review if possible, as we are not aware of
>one =
>  and
the  UK 'plex review was in the Sept 2000 edition
of 'Guitar' magazine.
reviewed by Rory Lane
who gave a fairly comprehensive list of features
he said it was not cheap, but worth the expense at £499
sound quality 'distinctly' better than JamMan and DL4
manual a bit cryptic
'all a seasoned looper might miss is a half speed option'

'anyone into serious looping needs one'

not my opinions, just quoting .....andy butler(waiting)