Re: MiniDisk & EQ - was Re: Loop Recording and Loading

May as well jump in here to alert potential MD buters that I just snagged a
Sony MZ-R37 portable for a mere $129.  I used to record my performances
(just to find out how bad I was) on cassette, but no more--this thing is
perfect.  And for $129?  Get outta here!  Check out etronics.com....

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, and Other Music, and through Forced
Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, Electronic Music Foundation, Recommended, and
Staalplaat.