Re: Repeater Uses Note On

At 11:09 PM -0600 3/13/01, Steve Ginn wrote:
>Or you could get one of those small little boxes made by Midi Solutions
>where you can program it to do what you want.  I believe one of their
>boxes
>will add whatever CC# you like to your existing midi data stream and all
>it
>takes is the box which weighs about 4 ounces and a small section of midi
>cable.  Just an idea ...

The MIDI Solutions Mapper can store up to 10 settings and can change
MIDI Controller, Program Change, Channel Pressure, Pitch Bend, Note
Number, and Note Velocity messges into each other.  US$119

        <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodmap.htm>

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com