Re: MiniDisk & EQ - was Re: Loop Recording and Loading

interesting point. tho' i wouldn't think so as eq (on a mixer) only
either boosts or cuts a selection of frequencies that's already present
in the source signal. isn't that right? iow, an eq can't generate
frequencies by itself, it can only modify frequencies already there. i
almost always run my md recordings thru an eq (along with compression,
etc)  when editing. btw, the majority of these recordings are live
recordings made with a little sony portable md recorder and a cheap
stereo condensor mic.

tony