Re: Loop Recording and Loading

> Sometimes I feel like my MD recorder is
> only a 1000 lines of code and a footswitch away from being a looper
>itself.

Ah, so I'm not the only person who has thought this - a footswitch, a
slightly faster buffer and you're there - with the new
compression format that's just been released, you could have up to about
10 hours of mono loop time!!!!!!!!!!!! on a disc
less than half the size of a floppy....

anyone up for designing it? We could have a three week long launch gig to
demonstrate the possibilities...

Steve
web-site - www.steve-lawson.co.uk
e-mail - steve@steve-lawson.co.uk