Re: Digital loops? slightly O.T.

I've heard that digital recording can mute the harmonics of complex
sounds seeing that I am an overtone singer this could be a major
problem.

You won't notice any such thing using quality digital equipment. I use an
Echoplex Digital Pro and an Eventide Orville for looping and they both
have frequency response better than my 48 year old ears. Dynamic range is
another problem : the EDP is no
better than a CD of course, the Orville is better, but they don't approach
the dynamic range of the human ear (leaves rustling to gunshots).

Brother K