OT: Re: DAVIDLEEMYERS 3/25 nyc

dm,
>It's on March 25--looks like Oscar night.  Great, maybe we'll have a
>snowstorm like this one too and I won't have to worry about any stage
>fright
>problems!
last time i played at tonic -for arto's 'surround-sound' festival- we set
up
on the floor (rather than the stage): was pretty relaxing.....

>With Elliott, Tom Dimuzio, and a member of the Hub whose name
>keeps escaping me; separate sets....
i probably won't be there, though i'd like to..... having a bit of a
complex
life, these days..... but, i'll try to attend.....

>BTW, just yesterday I went on a search for OAH with no luck.  Thought you
>had mentioned Tower had it; not even a divider card.  OM is out of stock.
>I'll ski over to Downtown if they have it.
should certainly be at virgin, methinks; definitely available at the
websites
listed in my sig, below.....
all best,
dt / splattercell

2 new CD's (@ 75ARK.com,amazon,cdnow,virgin,tower,artist-shop.com,etc)
1) SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH (full-length CD)
2) SPLaTTeRCeLL:::ReMiKSiS:::AH (CD & limited edition vinyl)

the american press, on SPLaTTeRCeLL ::: OAH
"Destined for cult status, this should be the guitar record of choice for
electronica admirers--- or the fave electronica album for guitar fans."
            BillBoard Magazine (usa)

"..... a chillingly wonderful instrumental CD. Brilliant stuff."
            Keyboard Magazine (usa)

"Torn is perhaps the hippest creator of cut-and-paste music you're likely
encounter. Case in point is SPLaTTeRCeLL ::: OAH. OAH is a bold leap
forward
for the forces of organica--- those who believe that the hybrid of live
performance & digital editing is the most exciting musical place-to-be."
            ReMiX Magazine (usa)

"It's the kind of experience that had me shaking my head & saying, 'Holy
shit, what was that?!'. Other flash guitarists can give you occasional
transcendent licks, but on this (SPLaTTeRCeLL) CD, Torn gives you a
67-minute
cosmic package".
            Alternative Press (usa)

"Damn, this is one gorgeous mind-wrangle of a record!"
            Splendid

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf
List site: http://www.egroups.com/group/davidtorn