Re: EDP plus GR-33 set up

You are not hearing the synth sounds thru the EDP because it is not plugged
into it. The synth tones only come out thru the "mix out" outputs.

To loop your stereo synth and guitar tones you'll need another EDP or a
Repeater (oops sorry!)

I'm using the EDP with my GR-30 and Boss GT-3. Here's what I do:

Guitar from GK-2 into GR-30, guitar out to the GT-3 input, back out to
GR-30
into the "Return".  From the mix out it goes to the EDP and then to my
mixer.

Basically you need to put the EDP at the end of your chain. Right now it's
only getting your guitar, because synth tones only come out of the "Mix
out".

Doug Miller
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller