Re: EDP Undo Function

I find that Undo on the EDP is "deep" enough unless you are using multiple loops.  The EDP divides the Memory equally, so if you have 4 loops (like the Repeater), each loop is "only " 45 seconds long, or 20 secs with 1 undo, 15 secs with 2 undos etc.  Just having an undo function is great--redo would be astounding (like Kyma).  I have created an "Undo bomb" pedal setting on my PMC-10 which strips away several layers all at once--dramatic.  I recommend the purchase of the Echoplex.
Gary