Re: Feedback control

steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:
>Just to throw a vote in for the pedal brigade, I'm happier having
>expression
>pedal control over feedback than I am with a preset feedback control.
huh, what?
if the 'expression pedal control' that yer talkin' about is merely for
loop
'playback volume', well..... you could use any old volume pedal for that,
non?

(if one feels truly pedexterous, one could use 2: 1 at output, 1 at
input.....)

anyway, it's clear that i don't understand this kinda 'either/or'/'rather
than' approach, here.....
if one has an option for controlled-feedback on the looper, then :
invariably
: there's an increase in the possibilities for loop-evolution-options,
:seeing
as how 'volume' changes can always be controlled by 3rd-party volume
pedals.

was this thread s'posedta be equipment-specific, or something? (oh, for
more
descriptive 'subject-lines' in LD-threads!)

sorry, maybe i missed some messages, here.
best,
dt / S-C

the american press, on SPLaTTeRCeLL ::: OAH
"Destined for cult status, this should be the guitar record of choice for
electronica admirers--- or the fave electronica album for guitar fans."
            BillBoard Magazine (usa)

"..... a chillingly wonderful instrumental CD. Brilliant stuff."
            Keyboard Magazine (usa)

"Torn is perhaps the hippest creator of cut-and-paste music you're likely
encounter. Case in point is SPLaTTeRCeLL ::: OAH. OAH is a bold leap
forward
for the forces of organica--- those who believe that the hybrid of live
performance & digital editing is the most exciting musical place-to-be."
            ReMiX Magazine (usa)

"It's the kind of experience that had me shaking my head & saying, 'Holy
shit, what was that?!'. Other flash guitarists can give you occasional
transcendent licks, but on this (SPLaTTeRCeLL) CD, Torn gives you a
67-minute
cosmic package".
            Alternative Press (usa)

"Damn, this is one gorgeous mind-wrangle of a record!"
            Splendid

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf
List site: http://www.egroups.com/group/davidtorn