Tape echo help for a new member...

Hi all,

I am a new member living in Finland. Bloody cold
outside at the moment I can tell you...
    Anyway, I´d appreciate any help on couple of
things. I was recently offered an HH Electronics tape
echo from 70´s(?) for approximately 140USD(1000FIM).
It doesn´t have any specific model code, it just says
HH Electronics. Does anyone have any experience with
this machine? I haven´t had a chance to test it and
might have to buy it without testing if I want it
since the guy who is selling it lives in another city.
It is in working condition...
    Secondly, I´m going to get a Dynacord tape echo
which is broken. Don´t know the model yet since the
guy who is donating it to me has to find it from the
garage first and he doesn´t remember which model it
is. It probably needs new playback heads,
tubes,rollers and possibly a new motor. These parts
must be hard to find nowadays. Does anyone know any
parts that are manufactured/available today that could
be used instead of original parts and where could
these spare parts be found? Same goes for Klemt
Echolette which I might get my hands on as well. Any
help appreciated...

Thanks,

Janne