RE: Boomerang vs. Repeater

> The last thing the looping community needs to do is to piss off the
>people
> who are making us our toys, because if you piss them off enough, they
> might decide that future development just isn't worth the hassle of
> the thankless task of dealing with a bunch of impatient brats.

Really? I haven't seen any indication that Electrix minds the whining all
you good folks are doing. Why should they? You folks represent the first
guaranteed sales of the Repeater! It's a small price to pay for a certain
sale, don't you think?

If you're tired of waiting, stop whining and do what I did - buy an EDP.
It's good for what ails you.

Kevin