Re: Non Loop: Ah, Jimmy, we hardly knew ya.

Apologies, but I can't help myself:  In 1966 I burned a brand new white
Jaguar headstock this way.  Kids, it's not worth it!!

David Lee Myers
pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, and Other Music, and through Forced
Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, Electronic Music Foundation, Recommended, and
Staalplaat.