right wing conspiracy to canonize Sir James

  <Right wing conspiracy theories concerning Jimi's "suicide"---

Uh- - - Define *Right Wing*. Is that *Right Wing Conspiracy*, as in, Ms.
The
Clintons are lying to you -check your wallet when they leave*?

looping content: I know nothing about it> I know nothing about it> I have
no
knowledge of that>I have no memory of that> I have no memory of having
knowledge of that> know>know> no>>no> I deny it>>> I had bad advice.