Footswitch Modifications, Apologies and Out

Yo Ho--
I ain't selling, but I see on EBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1411593102 that Alto
Music has managed to get someone to bid $112 so far on the EDP footswitch.
I imagine these are only good for EDPs . . .  I am really liking using the
FS300, and I haven't wired the resistors yet.  In truth I have two
fs300s I could use--has anyone tried modifying two if 'em and using them
together?  I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult.
On another note, last night I was reading through an old copy of some local
give-away trade paper--I think it was LA Weekly--and lo and behold, a
reference to that tragic and fateful evening when I left the Knit in fear
and loathing--the quote was something like, "fans of Stig who came to hear
jazz".  And so again I extend apologies for being "closeminded".  As my
late
mother used to say, "Some people like raisin pie."
One last thing--isn't there a French word "outre" indicating avant
behaviour?  Any correlation?
Hi tech hillbilly,
Gary