BOOMERANG

In a message dated 2/24/01 8:22:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fnothing@sirius.com writes:

. Oh, there is no
way to insert a loop with Boomerang, you can layer til you run dry, but its
all one loop.

jonathan.....the upgrade gives you the ability to have 2 loops, so ABA is
very possible and it is so easy.....or AABBABBABAAABB etc. etc. and it
switches flawlessly.....even if you get the repeater keep the rang.....the
only way i will give up my rang is if it is pulled out from under my cold
dead toes.....:).....michael