OT out, in

I meant AS, not SG; absolutely no offense meant.  (Anyhow, anyone who
stoops so low as to hear what I have to say will likely get an earful of
dirt.)

It does bring to bear/bare the notion of creative error though through
misunderstanding.  Years ago, when I worked with Kim at Gibson, the
engineers used to bring me things to beta because I was the office
lackey, not an engineer: because I didn't know how things were supposed to
work, I was good at breaking them.

I am curious about how loopers feel about looping.  Is the occasional
creative error is a sort of break in an image consciousness, a break
through to something that was already there, like the chrysalis cracking
open for a butterfly, a rupture of expectations in the realizing of what
was alrady there and would inevitably appear, i.e., the true song, or a
random occurrence that, through sheer attraction to its unexpectedness,
takes over the song.

Any apparent coincidence between the preceeding paragraph and the original
Echoplex manual is purely apparitional coincidence.  ;)