look: it's every on-topic!

I've read some mention of Line 5 delay mod (DL4?)---interested in hearing more opinions on this magic box. I don't come into 2-300 bucks of disposal often, so I'd like to make an informed decision. Please queue me in on pros & cons, etc. I'm not looking for anything too fancy...just somethin that loops & allows you to riff over the loop...tap features...basic stuff I guess.  How does it compare to other boxes in the same price range?                -thanks-

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!