Re: In/Out, Labeling, Media Intelligencia, and other things...

Sorry to upset you Andre, I subscribed about 5 minutes
ago, so I'm unaware of previous correspondence. The
blurb in the subscription sign up page warns against
straying off the subject and although I enoyed your
comments, I wondered if I had subscribed to the wrong
group and would have to sift through all kinds of
detail to find something on the main subject.
Apologies, man. Since you ask, my own stuff is mainly
acoustic improvisation with various ethnic influences,
but as I like to play solo, I hope to be able to lay
down a rhythmic bed in front of an audience and then
impro over that. Stay cool A,  John