Re: out

relax, stephen...breathe in some of that london air and loop away
your troubles.

i don't think anyone at LD means to personally attack another...we
just seem to get our feathers ruffled *sometimes* and make
*sometimes* grandiose statements from our soapboxes of *sometimes*
limited scope...which in turn *sometimes* upsets the person being
responded to.

you and i have done this, no?

and i gotta say, you throw down with the best of 'em.  perhaps this
is good therapy...getting all riled up in an atmosphere of no tension
speaks more about our headspace than the 'virtual' environment we
find ourselves in, i think.

the lion's den is filled with kittens.

best regards,

rich