Re: OT:Re: Audience for "out" music

Hey Andre-
Personally, I've never heard a Tortoise album I didnt like! After TNT I
would try "Millions now Living Will Never Die"(Their best, in my humble
opinion) If you like the more experimental jazz type o' thing try Isotpe
217's "the unstable molecule" Then, moving on into the more "song
oriented"
stuff, Sam Prekop's self titled album is definatly worth a listen! Then
there is The Sea and Cake. Another band where I've never heard an album I
didnt like! Try the new one "Oui", also, "The Biz" and "the Fawn".
Hope you like at least some of this :)
Pete.