Re: experience with group buys and repeater

Hi-This is Alto music.When the units are in and ready to ship,we will give
you the price then.We are giving you guys such great prices that an
"accidental disclosure"on a public forum could have an adverse reaction to
number of parties.The longtimers on this board know what I mean.Please be
patient and I can assure you that you will be very happy.Thanks again for
your patience-Jon from Alto