Re: experience with group buys and repeater

At 9:21 AM -0800 2/20/01, Paul Reisler wrote:

>I called Alto music about the Repeater group buy.  Since we would be
>buying
>sight unseen and for an unspecified price, I was wondering if any of you
>had previous experience with group buys with them.  Are the prices really
>that good that it justifies buying without knowing the price or if the
>unit
>really works well?

Who is coordinating this purchase?  A month ago I posted an inquiry
to the list to be included but got no response.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com