Re: Echoplex and Jamman for sale

Hi, Scott:

I'd be interested in the Jamman but, because of the availability of EDP's
and the near-release of the Repeater, I'm kind of thinking the old prices
are too high. Keep me in mind if you are having trouble with the $475
price and still want to sell.

BTW, I bought a used EDP around 6 months ago for $1000. Since Gibson
finally opened the floodgates for new units, the used prices have really
dropped. I ended up seling it for $700 which was a very good price in the
current market. However, I did lose $300 from off of the purchase price.

Regards, Paul