Re: experience with group buys and repeater

I have no previous experience with Alto Music,  but
they seem to be held in high regard here on the list...
I showed up at Loopers Delight just as the Line6 DL-4
group buy started, but as I had just bought a Headrush,
I couldn't justify getting involved at the time.

I'm not sure why you didn't get a price, because although
it wasn't supposed to be spread around to 'non- group-buy'
folks they did quote me a very reasonable dollar amount.

Although I am on the  list, I couldnt stand waiting any
longer and just picked up a used DL-4 to tide me over.

If 2 loopers is more than twice the fun,  what will 3
be like?!?

later,
-jas
http://www.mp3.com/jasonfink