Rangs, loops and life in general

Hi Loopers,
        I have a pop in the hospital, a girl friend with a 6 year old girl
that's acting out at school, 2 bands, and... oh yeah, Boomerang Musical
Products. So life is full.
        Why is this relevant? I'm going to unsubscribe for a while to save
bit of time. So I won't be monitoring LD posts for Rang comments. I've
been a long time lurker and occasional commentator. Remember the thumb
piano vs sax vs DJ thread? Whew.
        If there are any questions other than "which looper should I buy",
that
need my attention, please forward them to mnelson@boomerangmusic.com.
You should buy a Boomerang Plus Phrase Sampler, of course.
        So here's the state of the union. All Rangs shipped since 1 Jan
2001
have and will be Plus models, i.e. with the V2 hardware and software
upgrade. All existing Rangs can be upgraded to the faster processor and
new feature set with the addition of the V2 module (new AD/DA converter
is required in really old units). Soon our old, old web site will be
upgraded and have new pictures, the new manual and details about the V2
upgrade for owners of classic Rangs.
        I'd like to thank Kim for his work on an excellent web site and
running
a first class mailing list. Talk to yous guys later on... later on...
later on... no retal... no retal... no retal...

--

Mike Nelson

Shipping address for repairs & upgrades:
305 Easton Road
Dallas, TX  75218

Boomerang Musical Products
PO Box 541595
Dallas, TX  75354-1595

800-530-4699 * 214-340-6913, Outside USA * 214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."