RE: gig spam - LA

Yeah... the Aux jack is only loop... no dry signal... very handy

-----Original Message-----
From: MediaOne [mailto:clifsound@mediaone.net]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 1:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: gig spam - LA

a/b switch before the EDP- 1 out to EDP, 1 out to main amp- set EDP to 100%
wet- another a/b after EDP- 1 out to drum monitor, 1 out to main amp- set
a/b switches to both a and b- you may need resistance mixer to get both
signals into main amp- that's the most complicated soloution I could come
up
with....  ;)

cliff