Re: stig's gig

At the risk of embarassing Steuart, I also want to chime in on the gig
at the Knit last night -- what a great, great show.  Scot mentioned to
me that this was the first gig this particular group had played
together, which was both terrifying and inspiring (if you catch my drift).

It was also great to see the crowd there -- not only was it standing
room only, but it was extremely diverse: young and old, male and female,
hardened new music vets and wide-eyed new inductees alike.  All very
much into it.

Well done Stig - I was so knocked out and humbled that I couldn't even
bring myself to say hello.  (I was the guy talking to the Rays till late
after the end of the gig...)  Don't know if that's a good sign or not,
but I guess two sets of the material sort of put me into a pre-lingual
and ego-less state for a little while.  Next time I'll say Hi before the
set, just in case...

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com