Re: gig spam - LA

Russell,

Good Luck...have fun!

>I run a line
>out of the Boomerang's auxilliary jack to an amp that points at the
>drummer's head so when I set a loop, he hears it and can keep time.

This is a great idea.  I've been trying to figure out a seamless way
you could have a loop going and have the drummer play to the loop.
(arrghh...trying to get drummers to play tempo to something other
than 'themselves' is often an interesting adventure).

Are you saying that the amp produces sound only when the loop in
engaged?  That it only plays the loop, and not your regular guitar
line?  If so, that's very cool.  A nice audible trigger for the
drummer..."hey...when sound comes outta that amp right there?  follow
that, please..."

how could this idea be implemented from a EDP, Jamman or DL4, etc?
How would you split the line so guitar and loop go to the regular
amp, but just the loop goes to the aux amp for the drummer to lock to?

nice.

rich