Re: For Sale, I think: Echoplex Digital Pro Foot Controller

Gary Lehmann wrote:

> Hello loopy people--
> I think I might want to sell my EDP foot controller (EF-7) and use the
>three
> button switch method along with my PMC-10 MIDI thang--anybody interested?
> What is it worth?  Still got the box and stuff . . . I'm in North Los
> Angeles.  Be sure and email me off list  :>|
> Gary
Gary
do you have to sell it for food or what ?
dont do that keep it even if you do not want to use it for now
you never know how your needs will evolve
its direct access, something you'll be glad to have when you _have_ to
push undo _now_

Claude